X and Y StuffHey there,X and Y Stuff by Midnitez-REMIX
So the next CoroCoro magazine and E3 are coming up and will have new Pokemon XY info. But before that I'd just like to let out my currently remaining hopes and other thoughts about what will be in the game.
So first things first; the region which is supposedly based on France. Now I'm not really sure what it's like for the rest of the world but when I think of France I think of "romance" (and art). Now I'm not saying I want some kind of relationship between the main character and another character; it doesn't have to be that. But themes in the feels of some of the maps, trainers or otherwise. Seriously, gimme a starlit night with pretty warm colors and happy people and I'm good.
Another thing I wanted to talk about was trainer classes. In this official art http://images.nintendolife.com/news/2013/05/fresh_pokemon_x_and_y_details_emerge_cover_art_and_new_pokemon_confirmed/attachment/0/original.jpg we see a nice scene of different people and Pokemon and from that piece maybe t
*GASP* I JUST GOT TAGGED!Tagged by :icontoongrowner:*GASP* I JUST GOT TAGGED! by PurfectPrincessGirl
1) You Must Post these rules
2) Answer the questions the tagger has made for you and create ten new questions for your tagged people to answer
3) you have to choose 5-10 people to tag
1) What for a question could I ask first?
Do you like waffles?
2) What would your answer be for my question?
3) DO you believe in aliens?
Yes I do OwO
4) What is your favorite cartoon show?
Aww man, I have too many to choose from :'3
5) What is your favorite boss-fight in a videogame?
Hmm, this is a tough one...I guess it'd have to be the Master Hand from Super Smash Bros.
6) What is your favorite soundtrack (from a game, show, or movie)
Hard to say, but I guess for games I'll have to say the Final Fantasy X soundtrack (the music in it is so beautiful and emotional at times). Spongebob has some funny and entetaining hawaii-esque sound tracks, pretty unique if you ask me. And for movies....hmmmm...it has to be one